what becomes of the book blog?

The aim of this blog post is to help me figure out as to what I should do with my book blog. Join me as I attempt to list down, and figure out reasons as to why my inactivity had become apparent to figure out the future of my first brainchild - Obviously Reading.

Okay. Since you know my book blog already, I'm just gonna let you know that it's been running for over a year now. And now, I've left it inactive for a couple of months already.

And now I don't know what to do with it anymore. (I think I'm going to quit it.)

Because I lost my muse. Both for reading, and for talking about books. There's also too much going on both in the blogging community, and in my life that I find it difficult to multitask.

Okay, not exactly for reading, but I haven't been able to find time to really spend my time on actively reading. I've honestly got a lot of novels in the to-be read shelf right now, and I couldn't find it in myself to want to focus on nothing but reading them right now. Sad as it is, it's happening, and I'm too lazy to stop it.

Not sure, though. I'll probably pick it up again in a year or so. I'd maybe come back to book blogging when my time, and my muse allows myself to. Because I would definitely miss that blog.


'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment